Advice for Landlords
We regularly advise landlords on options available to them when recovering rent arrears from their tenants. At Ashwood Solicitors, we take a proactive approach to each case and can provide several remedies when it comes to recovering rent from a tenant. We keep in mind the landlord and tenants circumstances and aim to try to resolve the debt through negotiation and mediation. For landlords, our expert team at Ashwood Solicitors can assist you with:
- Remedies available to recover the arrears and the best strategy to adopt
- Recovery of the arrears by enforcing the landlord’s chosen remedy
- Negotiate with the tenant to recover the arrears as amicably and as cost-effectively as possible
For a landlord, there are many factors to consider when deciding whether and how to recover rent arrears effectively. We often provide advice to landlords on many situations and how they can preserve their relationship with tenants.
If someone owes you money, it doesn’t matter if you are a large company, small business or individual; we can help you to endeavour to recover the monies owed. Often the sight of a solicitor’s letter will persuade the person who owes you money to make payment.
We can assist you when aiming to receiver a debt; our service includes:
- Sending a letter of claim.
- Issuing Court Proceedings.
- Obtaining a County Court Judgement.
Legal aid for debt and rent arrears is available in limited circumstances. It may also depend on your financial circumstances.
Call our team at Ashwood Solicitors, as we can establish if you qualify for legal aid. We may require further information or evidence documents so that we can assess your eligibility. This way, we can ensure you are treated fairly and are given the best chance of achieving a successful outcome. For a free initial discussion and information on funding such as Legal Aid, call our friendly team today on 0161 248 4444 or email us at email@example.com a member of our team will get back to you.
Why Choose Us?
Our depth and breadth of expertise have meant we could assist clients with a wide range of homelessness matters.
At Ashwood Solicitors, we believe in providing clear, practical and timely advice, which will help to reduce the amount of time and effort it takes you to deal with legal housing disputes.
- Outstanding service. Our team ensure that you receive an outstanding service; this is our number one priority when dealing with your legal case.
- Competitive rates. When it comes to pricing, we know this can be a worry which is why we offer competitive rates to help as many people as we can.
- Concise advice. Our team aim to not over-complicate things as we know unhelpful legal jargon won’t put your mind at ease.
- We’re recommended. Once clients have used our services, we find that they would recommend us to friends and family for advice if needed in the future.
We can assist wherever you are based, including meeting via video link and we also have offices in Manchester and Blackburn. For a free initial discussion and a no-obligation quote, call our friendly team at Ashwood Solicitors today on 0161 248 4444 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of 980 reviews