We are looking for a Housing Litigation Solicitor who is able to able to satisfy the supervisor requirements for the Legal Aid Agency in the area of Housing and Debt.
To satisfy this requirement, you must have undertaken and be able to demonstrate work on the minimum number of cases in the combined Housing and Debt Case Categories below within the last 12 months:
- 5 Possession or repossession case,
- 3 Homelessness cases,
- 2 Housing disrepair cases,
- 3 Possession cases that required representation,
- 1 Homelessness or Disrepair case that required representation,
- 1 Case which required the ability to recognise possible Judicial Review Proceedings,
- 1 Case which required the ability to recognise a possible contravention of the rights and freedoms expressed in the ECHR.
Our Housing Team deal with complex and challenging cases so the ability to work with vulnerable adults is also essential.
If you believe that you meet these criteria or would like to discuss this role further, please feel free to contact Masoud Kasim on 0161 248 4444 or email Mkasim@ashwoodsolicitors.co.uk