The UK is a great place to study, with some of the best higher education in the world. Manchester boasts four local universities and a thriving student community.

If you wish to come here to study, or are seeking to extend your visa to continue with your education, the Home Office will need to be satisfied that:

  • You have a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) from a highly trusted sponsor
  • That you have sufficient funds to maintain yourself in the UK
  • That you have paid at least the first year of your course fees to your course provider
  • That you speak the required level of English

Some circumstances students will face are not always immediately straightforward. Matters such as work placements, proving academic progression and getting leave to allow you to attend resits can all be problematic unless handled correctly. Make sure you understand your position and get advice.

We can also assist in helping your family members to come over as dependants but this option is only open to those studying at masters’ level and above.

For specialist advice on this area of immigration law and how it applies to your individual circumstances, please contact us today on 0161 248 4444 to speak to a member of our team.

Our immigration experts provide professional, confidential advice and speak a range of languages including Persian, Farsi, Urdu, Punjabi, Kurdish, Arabic, and Polish.